- My son-in-law Terrell, beating cancer this year and successfully recovering from a knee and partial femur replacement which was required due to the cancer.
- My wife Pamela, who came into my life almost 40 years ago and whom I love more each day.
- My daughters, Jessica and Lauren. Jessica was faced with a plethora of challenges this year and successfully overcame every one of them. Both daughters are wonderfully successful, both personally and professionally, as well as being two really nice people.
- My executive team members, who are an exceptional group of people, extremely hardworking and do amazing things each day.
- My Board of Directors, who are strongly committed to the success of WMHS and personally supportive of me each day.
- The WMHS employees and the many physicians who serve our patients each day. These people are focused daily on the success of our mission.....Superior Care For All We Serve.
- I am grateful for my extended family, my friends and my new colleagues through the Trivergent Health Alliance.
As 2014 comes to a close next month, I will be anxious for the year to be over, based on the personal challenges that my family faced, but excited for 2015. A new year where we can continue to do amazing things, but with everyone around me healthy.
Happy Thanksgiving! Please have a safe and happy holiday.