"The Ronan Report" provides insight about the activities at the Western Maryland Health System in Cumberland, Maryland, and about the changes taking place in healthcare today from a CEO's perspective.

Friday, April 10, 2015

Guest Blogging

I am finding it more and more difficult to blog on a daily basis so, I am adding a new dimension to the Ronan Report - guest blogging.  Next week, there will be a blog by Patty Wright, the WMHS Director of Volunteers, on National Volunteer Week - April 12 through 18.  Going forward, if you have an interest in submitting a guest blog, please let me know.  I will take a look at your blog and have my handlers take a look as well.  If it looks good and has a relevancy to what we do, then you're in.  Thanks in advance for considering the offer and have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment