"The Ronan Report" provides insight about the activities at the Western Maryland Health System in Cumberland, Maryland, and about the changes taking place in healthcare today from a CEO's perspective.

Friday, October 28, 2011

Cape Air

Yesterday, I wrote about my recent trip to Vermont.  I didn't pay much attention to the travel plans only that I didn't want to drive several hours from a large airport.  Great news, there are flights from Boston to Rutland.  We flew JetBlue to Boston.  I thought that the flight was continuing on JetBlue.  Nope, Cape Air.  We flew to Rutland and back on a 9-seat commercial plane.  The trip in was spectacular.  The trip back was a little disconcerting in that we flew from Rutland to Boston in a cloud.  Thank God for a great pilot and technology.  The trip went off without a hitch from start to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment