"The Ronan Report" provides insight about the activities at the Western Maryland Health System in Cumberland, Maryland, and about the changes taking place in healthcare today from a CEO's perspective.

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Top 11 CEO Bloggers

Last week, I received my regular newsletter from Fierce Healthcare, which writes each day on a variety of issues in health care.  The second article below the headline was "The Top 11 Health Care CEO Bloggers to Follow.”  Since I am a regular blogger, I thought, “Let's see who they are; maybe I can learn something from them.” Much to my surprise, I was one of the top 11 (how they came up with 11 rather than 10 sure beats me).  

Fierce Healthcare included some examples of my past blogs and based on the quality of the information shared by me, I made the list.  There are a lot of health care CEO bloggers out there and I am both humbled and honored to have been included.  


Blogging is becoming more challenging each day.  I used to blog on an almost daily basis, but that has become much more challenging of late.  I am now averaging two per week.  I would routinely write my blog when I arrived in the office at around 7 AM.  My day is now being consumed with so much other stuff that it is becoming more and more difficult to find the time.  Oh well, after the honor bestowed upon me by Fierce Healthcare, I had better find the time to blog with greater frequency.

http://www.fiercehealthcare.com/special-reports/11-healthcare-ceo-bloggers-you-should-follow 

No comments:

Post a Comment