"The Ronan Report" provides insight about the activities at the Western Maryland Health System in Cumberland, Maryland, and about the changes taking place in healthcare today from a CEO's perspective.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

NOLA

I am attending a meeting in New Orleans, LA, through tomorrow.  My first visit to NOLA or Norlands and based on what I had heard, I was dreading it.  I am happy to report, so far so good.  Travel was uneventful since my last trip for a total of ten days, I didn't have luggage for four of those days thanks to the airline industry.  Hotel is fine, food is great and Bourbon Street was better than I expected.  I had my first experience with Beignets, fried dough covered in powdered sugar.  Not bad, but not great for the waistline.  All in all, I would return in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment