"The Ronan Report" provides insight about the activities at the Western Maryland Health System in Cumberland, Maryland, and about the changes taking place in healthcare today from a CEO's perspective.

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Un-friending

For the first time, I de-friended or un-friended someone on Facebook.  As most of you should know by now, I am just right of center, politically speaking.  More and more, I see myself identifying more with the independents as the gridlock in Washington DC worsens.   So, the friend that I un-friended is still a nice guy and I do like him, but I got sick to death of the incessant far left leaning postings on Facebook, sometimes ten a day.  One or two, no problem, but it got ridiculous.  Postings from MoveOn.org, the Progressives, MSNBC and the list goes on.  Finally, I responded to one posting as it was really over the top and in return I got a barrage of attacks from his way left leaning friends so it was time to un-friend him.  Again, a nice guy, but one with a waaaaaay different political ideology.

1 comment:

  1. I just hope I still like some of my friends come November. Has anyone's political posts EVER changed someone else's opinion? EVER? Just blowing hot air out into the ether.

    ReplyDelete