"The Ronan Report" provides insight about the activities at the Western Maryland Health System in Cumberland, Maryland, and about the changes taking place in healthcare today from a CEO's perspective.

Friday, January 8, 2016

It's That Time Again

January brings a new year and a renewed commitment to get our lives in order.  Each year many of us make resolutions that we unfortunately break shortly thereafter.  I came across this article that I found to be most beneficial for those of us who do make resolutions.  These resolutions for the most part seem to be easily achievable as they are one-time events. It’s not that you couldn't do some of them multiple times throughout the year, like doing something else that you have always been afraid to do or telling more than one person how awesome they really are. 

I hope that you enjoy the list as much as I did.  I have already knocked off quite a few, but I am having a bit of trouble with number 12.  Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment