"The Ronan Report" provides insight about the activities at the Western Maryland Health System in Cumberland, Maryland, and about the changes taking place in healthcare today from a CEO's perspective.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

A New Term

Yesterday, I had the honor to have been sworn in by the Allegany County Clerk of the Court for my second 6-year term as a board member of Allegany College of Maryland.  It is hard to imagine that it has been 6 years, but it has been truly a rewarding experience.  Just being on the campus for meetings and activities that require a board presence is invigorating.  Participating in graduation ceremonies and hearing the stories of those students who have overcome unbelievable obstacles to attend college and ultimately graduate is an honor and a pleasure.  Working with dedicated faculty and administrators is always a benefit to me in that I always learn something during my interaction.  I am so fortunate to be a part of this great organization.  Thank you, Governor O'Malley, for my reappointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment