"The Ronan Report" provides insight about the activities at the Western Maryland Health System in Cumberland, Maryland, and about the changes taking place in healthcare today from a CEO's perspective.

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Just One More Thought...

I know that I said that yesterday would be my last blog until next week, but I had to let everyone know just how popular my daily blog has become.  As I drove past those same bus stops this AM with an outside temperature of 29 degrees, the same kids who were woefully under dressed yesterday were wearing jackets today.  I can only conclude that their parents were shamed into doing something after reading yesterday's blog.  Anyway, it was nice to see that someone had some sense, whether it was the kids who had to be frozen by the time the bus came yesterday or their parents seeing them when they came home from school dressed that way.  All in all, a very good outcome.

As we all prepare for Thanksgiving tomorrow, we have a great deal to be thankful for.  A number of my Facebook friends have been giving thanks each day leading up to Thanksgiving for someone or something in their lives; a very nice touch.  I am especially thankful for my wonderful family, a great health system that I am a part of and a very special community in which I live.  Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment