"The Ronan Report" provides insight about the activities at the Western Maryland Health System in Cumberland, Maryland, and about the changes taking place in healthcare today from a CEO's perspective.

Thursday, December 20, 2012

WMHS Holiday Meal

Yesterday was our Holiday Meal at the Health System.  What a great day!  Management serves the meal to employees and visitors.  For the first time in a while, all the servers were asked to decorate aprons with a holiday design.  Included in today's blog is a photo of my apron and a photo of the executive staff donning their aprons.  The aprons looked great; lots of creative designs.  When I arrived at Joann Fabrics on Saturday to buy the materials for the apron, I announced that I was clearly out of my element.  My apron took me all day on Sunday to make and when I was done I then napped for three hours.  I also learned from previous apron design attempts when I glued my apron to carpet in the family room.  Every aspect of the day was great and I now have great ideas for future apron designs.



No comments:

Post a Comment