"The Ronan Report" provides insight about the activities at the Western Maryland Health System in Cumberland, Maryland, and about the changes taking place in healthcare today from a CEO's perspective.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Living Life to the Fullest

I am going to share one of my wife's resolutions for 2012, living life to the fullest.  I don't know if she actually realizes that it's a resolution but on January 1st she told me that she had a wonderful time at the New Year's Eve party.  She danced all night, laughed, smiled, talked and drank champagne.  She told me that you don't know how many more years that you can enjoy life so she was starting to do so in 2012.  Good for her.  I thought that the reason she had such a great time on New Year's Eve was because we hadn't gone out in many years and that I was always asleep by 10:30 PM.  Pamela and I already have a great life.  I can't wait to see what living life to the fullest really means in 2012; I sure hope that it includes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment