- Use credit cards not debit cards; it's easier to work with your credit card company when there is a problem
- Don't give out personal information in your zeal to get a great deal
- If you buy from eBay, make sure that you check out the seller thoroughly
- Do your buying from home not in public WiFi locations or WORK
- Buy from reputable companies
- Make sure that your connection is private and that your login in secure
- Don't buy from pop up ads they may contain viruses or worse yet be fraudulent sites
Happy shopping from the comforts of your home as I await the post Cyber Monday deals from previously well respected law firms, training & development educators and quality associations.